Why choose web-based training (WBT)?
WBT is interactive training delivered on websites, DVDs or in learning management systems (LMS). WBT can be accessed using computers, tablets and mobile phones. It’s a good choice if you want to deliver a consistent standard training message to employees and clients worldwide.
Design2Train WBT projects start from well designed Analysis / Design phase that includes:
• PowerPoint storyboard foundation document - annotating text, graphics, speaker notes (narrative)
• Sequenced instructional objectives – to keep on topic
• Narrated audio – standard and professional upgrade
• Knowledge checks – non-graded review questions
• Instructional video segments (optional)
• Comprehensive final quiz based upon case studies
• LMS implementation
Note: If you need to expand the delivery of WBT training to more than desktop and notebook computers, you will need a different training program to be visible on Apple iPad and iPods since they do not run Flash.
The Design2Train Solution: We have the software and experienced training professionals to create training programs that meet your current and future needs. Starting a new project? Call us, let’s talk: 888.802.9620